Monday, October 3, 2016

Dear Sir
I am writing to complain about your manager in restaurant .I went to the  restaurant for eating with my friends Yesterday.I ordered a lobster dish,when waiter put the dish on the table ,I found the amount of the lobster is not the same as the raw lobster,and I am very angry with it.If it is not solved ,I will not come any more later . So I told   the waiter about the unhappy thing and then the manager came back to said to me with unpolite attitude.He is rude,and don't care about my feeling.He think he did not do wrong thing.So I have to report to you about the things.I hope you can  solve my the problem as soon as possible .You would better to return the half price of the dish to me ,and punish the manager .I will  look forward to solving the problem soon .I am sorry to take your time

No comments:

Post a Comment